Running as a Journey to Self
That something, Olson suggests, is our soul.
You can also buy Runner’s Soul from other sellers:
|Click here to order the Paperback version of Runner’s Soul from Amazon||Click here to order the Kindle version of Runner’ Soul from Amazon||<coming soon>||Click here to order the Nook version of Runner’s Soul from Barnes and Noble.||Click here to order the iBookstore version of Runner’s Soul.|
Finally, the Truth about Sugar Addiction!
- Just how addicting sugar really is
- The health consequences of consuming sugar
- Other foods that act just like sugar in your body
- What sugar has to do with diabetes, heart disease, and other health problems
- Ways to keep sugar from harming your body
- How following Dr. Scott’s advice can help you feel better, lose excess weight, and improve your health
You can also buy Sugarettes from other sellers:
|Click here to order the paperback version of Sugarettes from Amazon||Click here to order the Kindle version of Sugarettes from Amazon||Click here to order the paperback version of Sugarettes from Barnes and Noble||<coming soon>||<coming soon>|
The Complete Guide to 30 Sugar Free Days.
This guide will help you through the 30 Sugar Free Day Program
- A 40 page e-book (which you can instantly download) that explains the entire 30 Day program, tells you which foods to avoid, which foods to include, has over 30 sample meals and diet tips, and includes and a frequently asked questions. The e-book has been updated for easier reading on electronic devices such as Kindle or IPads.
- It also includes my e-mail coaching system that discusses such topics as cravings, eating out, how to exercise for weight loss, how to deal with withdrawal symptoms and much more. You will get an e-mail every day of the program (a total of 30 e-mails).
- You will have access to online groups to help support you through the entire 30 days. The groups discuss what works, what doesn’t, what to do when you are tempted and a whole number of other topics including recipe ideas.