Stop the Sugar Monster NOW!
Once upon a time there was a sugar monster…
You can tell that sugar is in control of you if it drags you down, makes your mind fuzzy, gives you a headache, makes your skin look bad, gives you a hangover, and makes you avoid the scale (because you are not going to like what you see) AND you still want to eat the white stuff.
But, if you have ever tried to stop eating sugar, you know how hard it can be.
Let me help guide you.
If you are tired of dragging around that extra weight, and you want to lose 10, 20, 30 pounds (or more) or just want to feel good in your body again, then join us for the 30 Sugar Free Days Challenge.
I’m not going to lie to you, quitting sugar is hard
You can do it, let me show you how:
First, take this quick quiz: take a look at the following pictures.
Which of these products have sugar in them?
If you answered all of them, then you are right. There is sugar in every one of those products.
If you are typical, you are eating somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 of a pound of sugar every day! Some of that sugar is sneaky and showing up in your peanut butter, or salad dressing. But the sneaky sugar isn’t even the problem.
If you have ever tried to stop eating the sugar, you know how hard it is and one of the reasons it is so hard is because there are foods that act like sugar in your body and these keep you addicted to sugar just as much as eating the white stuff!
What are foods that act like sugar? Let’s take a look.
Another quick quiz: take a look at these pictures. Which of these products contain sugar?
Most people don’t know this, but there is sugar in every one of those products too! It is not white sugar, but it sugar just the same.
In fact, these foods raise your blood sugar more than the sugary treats above. That means that these foods also drive you addiction, make you feel awful, and pile on the pounds.
These foods (mostly grains, fruits, and starchy vegetables) act just like sugar in your body and if you have ever tried to stop eating sugar and were pulled back by your addictions then chances are the foods that act like sugar are to blame.
Tip #1: If you want to stop the sugar monster and put an end to the added weight, fuzzy brain, bad looking skin, and overall crappy feeling, then you have to stop eating the foods that act like sugar too.
What is Wrong With Sugar?
Okay, so we are all addicted to sugar and foods that act like sugar. So what?
Sugar and foods that act like sugar are killing you, but they are killing you so slowly that you hardly notice.
- Sugar harms your brain (think Alzheimer’s, anxiety, depression), your heart (high blood pressure, clogged arteries), and your whole body (diabetes is a horrible disease that one in three of us will get if we keep eating sugar).
- Eating sugar and foods that act like sugar increases your waistline.
Stop the Sugar!
You key to kicking sugar is to stop both sugar and foods that act like sugar.
Does it work? Ask these people:
- I just began my third week on Sunday, and my wedding ring is loose! All my clothes are baggy and I don’t think I will ever eat sugar again! I love how you said you can feel like an “alien on planet carbohydrate” … that’s exactly how I feel! I have found some wonderful farms in my area and I’m shopping at the market less and less. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed! Hilary B
- I’ve been sugar-free for a little over 2 weeks now, and Dr. Scott was right, my cravings severely declined within the first week I would say. Now I don’t even think about sweets! That’s not to say that at this point I wouldn’t WANT something sweet :), but I have the willpower to turn it down because my cravings are no…t out of control. I’ve never gone this long without sugar or bread, I can’t believe I’ve made it this far Nerine E
- Day 11 here and I am amazed. I am down 6.5 pounds and 2 inches off my waist but the most remarkable thing that has happened is how I feel physically and emotionally. So, this is what happy and healthy people feel like…
Read more here: Testimonial Page
All You Need is 30 Days
What is the best way to kick your sugar habit? You could go it alone, but research shows that you are going to be more successful when someone is there to support you.
Tip #2: Get support for kicking sugar from your friends, family, loved ones, or a group (try Facebook, or a local church or civic group).
I have developed a 30 Sugar Free Days Challenge that supports you through 30 days without sugar. The Challenge comes complete with an e-book and daily e-mails that help guide you through the whole process. Thirty days are enough for you make the changes you have been wanting to make and learn how remove sugar from your diet so that you can feel and look better than you have in years.
Here is What the Plan Looks Like:
- Don’t eat any sugar or foods that act like sugar for 30 Days. I explain what “foods that act like sugar” are in and in the E-book you receive when you sign up (see below).
- Sign up for my e-mail coaching so I can help lead you through the 30 days and answer your questions, you can also read other people’s questions, and keep you up to date with what others are experiencing.
That is it!
But, while it looks simple on paper, taking away all sugar and foods that act like sugar is no small feat and you need lots of support.
Here is everything included in the plans:
- An E-Book that will explain the program and show you all the foods you can eat and can’t eat.
- Thirty days of e-mails.
- Meal plans and recipes.
- Access to support groups focused specifically on the 30 Sugar Free Days.
- Suggested supplements to help with cravings.
More Than Just Weight Loss!
Thirty Sugar Free Days is not just a program about weight loss it is a movement towards better health. I wrote my book because I think that sugar and foods that act like sugar are destroying our health and yet no one is sounding the alarm.
Sugar’s effect on our health is the biggest overlooked health crisis of our time: It is almost as if everyone you see is still a smoker and, yet, no one is telling them that smoking is bad.
If you suffer from diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue, or any other chronic illness, than 30 Sugar Free Days is also for you.
Over 16,000 people have already gone through this program.
Sign up right now to stop the reign of the sugar monster in your life and start feeling great again.
Have any other questions? Visit the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
I wish you the best on your journey towards health! — Dr. Scott Olson, ND
So many people have asked, so you can now get the Complete Guide and Sugarettes on Amazon Kindle:
- Kindle version: .
- Kindle version:
These plans are SO MUCH cheaper than Jenny Craig, or Weight Watchers (and this plan actually work). Heck, they are not much more than a few fancy coffee drinks. You can do it!
HERE ARE THE PLANS: