If you are looking for a sugar free diet, then you have come to the right place. I have helped over 15,000 people stop eating sugar with my 30 Sugar Free Days Program.
I’m not going to lie to you, kicking the sugar habit is hard, but with the right support anyone can do it. My 30 Sugar Free Days Program gives you e-mail support, access to a Facebook group, plus I’m available to answer any questions you might have along the way. You can do this and we can help you!
I don’t have to tell you how bad sugar is for your health. You probably know that sugar can damage your brain, your heart, your skin, and then there are sugar diseases like diabetes that can cut your life short.
The 30 Sugar Free Day Program
You can do anything for 30 days and by joining us and starting the program, you give you enough time to set new habits in place and get sugar out of your life. Your sugar free diet starts today.
Let me stop here and show you what other people have to say about the program:
- I’ve completed 7 days and lost 1.5 pounds. I don’t think I’ve ever EVER gone 7 hours without sugar so this is a HUGE accomplishment. I really look forward to the emails. I keep them all and reread when I need a boost. Very nice program! – Jess Marke
- I have become a much healthier person in the last month (my doctor said I could lower my insulin from 30 units to 25) and I thank God for finding you and your program on the internet! Thank you for staying in touch with me through the 30 day challenge and being the encouragement that you are! God Bless You, Joe
- I think my favorite things about this program were the daily e-mails (most of the info was extremely useful and at the very least a good reminder). I think the way you communicate with your “patients” is very down to earth and real. I think you really know your stuff and are clearly very passionate about it. I think my favorite line from your book is about soda, you said something about how it is poison and should be avoided at all times (the way your worded it made me laugh out loud) and I completely agree with you! – Kristen
- Thank you so much! I told my brother about the 30 sugar free days program. He and his wife and 4 kids are starting the program. My husband and our 2 children will be doing the program with them. I did the program last year for 6 months and loved it!:). Unfortunately, gave into the temptation of sugar while on vacation in September…. then came Halloween, Thanksgiving. and Christmas with birthday parties in between!!!! I am so thankful for Dr. Scott Olson!:). I’m looking forward to winning the battle over sugar addiction! Thank you! – Liana
Sugar Free Diet
This program really does have the ability to change your life, but you have to be committed. All it takes is the first small step. Once you commit to a sugar free diet, you can begin to feel great again. Say goodbye to headaches, bloating, and brain fog that sugar causes.
Here is everything included in the plan:
- An E-Book that will explain the program and show you all the foods you can eat and can’t eat.
- Thirty days of e-mails.
- Meal plans and recipes.
- Access to support groups focused specifically on the 30 Sugar Free Days.
- Suggested supplements to help with cravings.
More Than Just Weight Loss!
Thirty Sugar Free Days is not just a program about weight loss it is a movement towards better health. I wrote my book because I think that sugar and foods that act like sugar are destroying our health and yet no one is sounding the alarm.
So many people have asked, so you can now get the Complete Guide and Sugarettes on Amazon Kindle:
- Kindle version: .
- Kindle version:
These plans are SO MUCH cheaper than Jenny Craig, or Weight Watchers (and this plan actually work). Heck, they are not much more than a few fancy coffee drinks. You can do it!
HERE ARE THE PLANS: